Hendon Publishing - Article Archive Details
PSIT Reader Profile
NAME: Andrew Paratore
TITLE: Chief Information Officer (CIO)
AGENCY: Larimer County, Colorado
• Provides strategic planning and leadership for Facilities and Information Technology
• Oversees Software Application Services, Technology Support Services, and Facilities Services
• Participates on several leadership teams including Senior Management Team, Resource Allocation Committee, Standards Board, Lean team, and Technology Advocacy Board.
PRODUCTS IN USE IN LARIMER COUNTY:
• Oracle Financials and Human Resources System
• Google Apps
• Tiburon Computer-Aided Dispatch and Records Management / Jail Management System
• Motorola 800MHz Radio System
• Business Objects
• Front Range IT Service Management System
• ESRI/SDE GIS
• Permits Plus by Accela
• FileNET Document Management
DEPARTMENTAL CHALLENGES/ CONCERNS:
• Finding, embracing, and successfully implementing more creative and cost effective solutions (Open Source, Cloud Computing, Linux, Shared Services, Telecommuting, Remote Work force, Partnerships, etc.) versus the traditional, more mainstream and costlier approaches to Facilities and Information Technology.
• Instituting Service Level Agreements and Performance Measures to be accountable and customer centric.
Published in Public Safety IT, Jan/Feb 2011
Rating : Not Yet Rated
Click to enlarge images.