General Information - Attendees
Are you a police fleet manager or do you have police fleet responsibilities?
If so, by attending Police Fleet Expo® you will:
- Learn the latest new vehicle information from the auto manufacturers plus the latest products from aftermarket manufacturers, suppliers and service providers. Get a hands-on feel for the latest products and services.
- Learn how to cut your costs and manage your fleet more efficiently.
- Learn at our seminars information that pertains to you whether you are highly experienced or new to police fleet management.
- Learn at our cutting-edge seminars information that pertains to your agency whether it is Large, Medium or Small.
- Share new ideas and solutions with colleagues.
- Save your agency money because Police Fleet Expo is a non-association affiliated Expo. It is effective to allow more managers the opportunity to attend.
- Save your agency money by receiving lower hotel rates because of the locations selected.
- Gather specific educational information managers have requested to match your agency’s current needs.
- Network with other police fleet managers and professionals in your same area of expertise.
- Network with vehicle manufacturers and equipment manufacturers and suppliers to share solutions to assist you in performing your job more effectively.
Join vehicle manufacturers, equipment manufacturers and suppliers, as well as other Police Fleet Managers at Police Fleet Expo, August 18-21, 2014 in Louisville, KY. Police Fleet Expo is the only organized, designed and operated expo by the Police Fleet Community, for the Police Fleet Community.
Now you can be informed and gather valuable information you need from industry experts to help you and your agency grow and prosper... Don't be left behind! Register online
or contact Lisa McDade at (800) 843-9764 x31 to register.